ARC website (not forums) moving to new hosting company

This will NOT affect the forums.

The forums were moved 4 months ago....now it is time to move the ARC website and domain names and e-mail inboxes to the new hosting company. This will cause some minor disruptions for a minority of ARC'ers.  I will be turning off the submissions e-mail address during the move and I will post daily updates on the ARC homepage as this draws near so everyone can keep fully informed.  I'm not sure when it will happen but the move itself should only take 2 or 3 days and I hope to have the whole move complete in the next 10 days. 

This will NOT affect the forums.

OK...I just pulled the trigger on this move.  The new hosting company has been given the access they need to move the ARC website (not the forums) to the new hosting company.  I'm unsure when this will happen but I'm guessing it will be in the next 5 days.

The hosting company will be managing the move.

!)  They will move all data from the old hosting computer

2)  They will move all the domain names from the old hosting computer to the new hosting computer

3)  They will flip the switch on the domain names to have all traffic redirected from the old hosting computer to the new hosting computer.

This involves different steps along the way and I expect this could be done as quickly as 2 days and take as long as 5 days.

It might go very well or have a few bumps along the way......I'm expecting a fairly smooth ride. 

And yes...I am a tad nervous about this..... fingers crossed....all data is backed up.