1/100 Nitto L1011 Cathay Pacific

Not my best work, I was a bit disappointed with this kit as I had heard some pretty good reviews about it and it did not match my expectations, it didnt help that I dropped the damn thing twice! I bought the kit ages ago, it might have been an ebay job I just can't remember. Anyhow when I thought it was time to open this one up again I noticed there were no decals..no matter as I wasnt interested in doing an ANA anyway but it might have been useful for doors / window cockpit glass decals. There are a few aftermarket decal sets available for this kit but I didnt want any of them, Cathay Pacific were the only Tristar operator to Perth back in the day so it had to be Cathay, A simple scheme, I painted the cheat line rest of the markings are home made decals, it is an ok 4 footer (using my crappy eyesight that is!)  oh yes it is sitting on a borrowed stand, I have since made another one for her
32045505861_7e533e05d8_o.jpg
31788889270_799f57198d_o.jpg
32045506991_9feacaed6d_o.jpg