TH-67 Creek interior colors and pilot seat belts

I won a Testors Bell Jet Ranger off of eBay and would like to build it into a TH-67 Creek. I have alot of exterior pics thanks to Ray, but I was wondering if anybody has any interior pics?

Also, what color is the interior and what kind of seat belts are in the cockpit? Blackhawk 5 point style or like the Huey.

And one last question. What color are the belts? Black, tan, or gray?

Thanks

Tim

Edited by hawkwrench

No, its not done. I've just been wanting to build a Creek now for awhile and bid on one on EBay and won it. So I'm just getting info and pics ready for a build soon. I'm still chugging away on my hawk. I've been working a lot of OT lately at work getting ready for our 25th anniversary coming up this month so there hasn't been much time for the MH-60M I'm afraid.

Tim

Edited by hawkwrench
9 hours ago, hawkwrench said:

No, its not done. I've just been wanting to build a Creek now for awhile and bid on one on EBay and won it. So I'm just getting info and pics ready for a build soon. I'm still chugging away on my hawk. I've been working a lot of OT lately at work getting ready for our 25th anniversary coming up this month so there hasn't been much time for the MH-60M I'm afraid.

Tim

Copy that.