B-24 After Market Stuff

Was there, or is there any after market stuff to model a B-24 with a handheld twin .50s, M-6 Stinger or the light weight A-6B tail turret?  Don't matter if its 1/48th or 1/72nd scale, I've kits in both scales in my stash. 

Edited by afspret

In 1/72, no aftermarket handheld twin .50s, M-6 Stinger or the light weight A-6B tail turret.  Same for A-6 turret with modifications for use as a nose turret.  By "light weight A-6B tail turret", I think you are referring to the SAC-7 rear turret.  See "Consolidated Mess" by Alan Griffith.  You could probably modify the Hasegawa B-24D/J rear turret for this.  If you want the A-6B with the covers for the guns removed, the Cobra Company PB4Y-2 set has a great rear turret.  This is the best 1/72 B-24 turret made.  The bad news.  Cobra Company has folded up shop.  But, this does show that a good aftermarket turret can be made.

In 1/48, the clear canopy for handheld twin .50s can be found in the Koster PB4Y-1 "Nose Job" + B-24H, J & L Liberator, No. 14 conversion set.  For the other turrets, you're on your own.

Don