Cobra Company - Sell Off Of Remaining Stock

Chris, just announced over on HS, that after fulfilling his remaining orders, he has remaining stock. He is offering what's left at normal retail prices. I would suggest that if you are interested in anything, you jump in now or you may miss out. I just placed a $500 order myself. Here is the original post:

Cobra Company has remaining stock after closure. Email to discuss a sale of items. This will be done to US customers as payments would have to personal checks. 

cobra6atcomcast.net 

Chris Miller

I have no dog in this hunt, but I know I was caught unawares by the decision of Cobra Company to shutter. I also know others were as well, so I wanted to give anyone else in the same boat an opportunity to take advantage of this.

Edited by madmanrick

Thank you for information. But where can I see what is still there, e.g. is there a list of available goodies? As the CC site is down...

Just looked to HS but cannot find the info about CC sale. Can you also tell us the contact email here? Same as  cobra6atcomcast.net 

Edited by tobiK