CD72059 - 1/72 F9F8-T /TF-9J "Twogar"

Very good news!  Will a VT-22 scheme from NAS Kingsville be on the sheet by any chance?  I had a good friend was was in that unit and worked on those birds.

Keep your wonderful decals coming Kursad!!

-Derek

30 minutes ago, viking73 said:

Very good news!  Will a VT-22 scheme from NAS Kingsville be on the sheet by any chance?  I had a good friend was was in that unit and worked on those birds.

It would be improper and  decidedly un-Texan not to include a Kingsville jet on the sheet.

texas-bumper-sticker.jpg

Edited by KursadA
11 minutes ago, KursadA said:

It would be improper and  decidedly un-Texan not to include a Kingsville jet on the sheet.

texas-bumper-sticker.jpg

HAHAHAHA!  That's awesome Kursad.  :cheers:

Another "must have" sheet of yours I will be buying :thumbsup:

-Derek

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just checking in on your Cougar sheet Kursad.  I know you've been very busy with all the new releases out there so hopefully this one hasn't fallen too far by the wayside :)

Thanks,

-Derek

• 6 months later...

This sheet will be part of the April releases; coming in 3-4 weeks. Markings for VT-4, -22, -23, -24, -25 and -26 on a Cartograf-printed sheet. Profiles coming in the next couple of weeks.

12 hours ago, KursadA said:

This sheet will be part of the April releases; coming in 3-4 weeks. Markings for VT-4, -22, -23, -24, -25 and -26 on a Cartograf-printed sheet. Profiles coming in the next couple of weeks.

Oooh, I am so there! Hope the VT-23 is the one with the blue trim. I'd like to do a better job than this:

DSCN7811_zps6e7d2711.jpg

On 3/6/2018 at 11:44 AM, KursadA said:

Great news sir!  Thank you. So happy for a VT-22 bird!

Looks like I'd better get cracking on my Sword kit :)

-Derek

Edited by viking73