Is anyone ordering from Cobra Company's remaining stock?

I've always wanted a Cobra Company 1/72 U-2A/C resin cockpit, but it was difficult ordering from outside the USA. Now that Cobra Company closed and is selling remaining stock, I want to try one last time. If anyone in the USA is ordering from Cobra Company, could I tag on? I can pay via PayPal, I can trade you a Cutting Edge 1/48 U-2A/C resin cockpit, or I can design and print some custom Alps decals. Anyone? Pretty please!

Rob

Edited by Rob de Bie
1 hour ago, The Scaremonger said:

Rob, I don't know about the 1/72 Cobra Company set, but you could always take a good chunk out of the 1/48 Cutting Edge bit if you sold it on evilBay, like $70 or so.

I just checked, and the last four ones went for between 29 and 38 dollars. The Cobra Company cockpit is 20 dollars (maybe cheaper now they are selling off stock), so it should be an attractive trade deal I hope..

Rob

Within hours of being notified of Cobra's sell-off, I placed a $500 order for much of Cobra's remaining 1 48th stock. All prices were still at retail, so at least for now no discounts. That was fine for me, as now I am able to add those to my stash for future builds.

Hey Rob, long time no chat. But, just as an FYI, you might want to wait a week or so and then contact Lone Star Models to see what Chris sent to Mike. Just email Mike in a little while, and ask him if he got any U-2 cockpits or masters.

3 hours ago, Rex said:

Hey Rob, long time no chat. But, just as an FYI, you might want to wait a week or so and then contact Lone Star Models to see what Chris sent to Mike. Just email Mike in a little while, and ask him if he got any U-2 cockpits or masters.

Rex, many thanks for the tip! I was getting kind of desperate to get one.. My U-2C has been on hold for far too long!

Rob

1 hour ago, jwest21 said:

How are you guys ordering this?

Chris posted on Hyperscale that he was selling off the remaining stock he has and that you should contact him directly to receive his list. See here:

Cobra Company has remaining stock after closure. Email to discuss a sale of items. This will be done to US customers as payments would have to personal checks. 

cobra6atcomcast.net 

Chris Miller

21 hours ago, Spook498 said:

Thomas, if you order it, you can use my address in the US, and I will forward it to you. You just have to pay for the extra shipping from me to you. If you like...

Spook, Chris wants to be paid with personal checks. I would pay the orderer with PayPal.

Thomas