QF-4 Heritage sheet

Is there an interest in this sheet? I've shot walkarounds of every QF-4E Heritage jet ever painted, but most all look identical with the exception of tail numbers.  I've thrown this sheet together over the past week and it includes a variety of the standard jets in the SEA camo, but also has some of the unique jets in Hill II, SEA wraparound, and Euro 1.  It also covers the two Heritage jets that flew the phinal mission on 21 Dec.  I have some room left on the sheet, so maybe I could include a 32nd option?   1/48 travel pods?  I'm not sure.

If there is interest, I can send this over to Cartograf now and have it included with the sheets currently printing.  Understand that these are QF-4s, so they require a bit of scratch building to use on a model.

Let me know your thoughts!!

48017_QF-4_SHG.jpg

4 hours ago, phantom said:

Yeah, mostly 1/48 and one 1/32 works for me.

That's looking like the route I'll take.  I'll finish this layout in the morning and post profiles and details.  I'll send this to Cartograf this week and have it printed with the batch that is already there.

Thanks for the input, guys.

Here is the completed artwork for 48017 covering QF-4Es in the Heritage Flight schemes. Options for 6 jets are included dating back to 2009, and covering jets from Tyndall and Holloman. All 6 are in 1/48, plus one option available in 1/32. This is at Cartograf now and will print with the batch sent last month.

Available at www.reidairpublishing.com very soon.

48017_QF-4_SpeedHunterGraphics.jpg

19 hours ago, phantom said:

Yeah, mostly 1/48 and one 1/32 works for me.

Same for me, I have been wanting to build a QF-4E Heritage jet in 1/48th for a while, however markings for one in 1/32nd is just *perfect* for the old Revell kit I have had in the stash for years.

Thanks Jake :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, guys, I missed this.  Once I get all the Hog Guides shipped, I'll be sending another batch of decals to Cartograf, including this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...