Jump to content

QF-4 Heritage sheet


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, JP34 said:

Hope there is some room for a QF-16 as well 🙃

 

jan

 

 

Sacrilege, combining the best jet ever with a lawn dart........SHAME!!!🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

I haven't forgotten about this but it really didn't generate the interest I had expected.  It's done and ready but not sure if I'll go through with printing it or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2018 at 6:02 AM, jmel said:

I haven't forgotten about this but it really didn't generate the interest I had expected.  It's done and ready but not sure if I'll go through with printing it or not.

 

I’m very interested. How do you gauge interest? Is it based on this site only or all over? The last of the Phantoms is an exciting project, the last of the legends.

 

Once ZM releases their E interest should spike even more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be in for a couple of sheets. The only downside is a conversion set, which to my knowledge doesn't exist. SHM was thinking about doing one, but I haven't heard of them actually doing it. Not saying a good modeler couldn't do it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

I'm waiting for a resin conversion.  Once that happens, we can proceed with the sheet, but I have no power or say-so with any resin maker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 10:45 AM, jmel said:

I'm waiting for a resin conversion.  Once that happens, we can proceed with the sheet, but I have no power or say-so with any resin maker.

Is there a lot too it Jake? Just asking here. From what I have read it is mostly a "robot" in the cockpit in that the space is filled with control boxes. Maybe I should do some more research.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2020 at 11:45 AM, jmel said:

I'm waiting for a resin conversion.  Once that happens, we can proceed with the sheet, but I have no power or say-so with any resin maker.

Hi Jake,

 

I know Sierra Hotel was working on one but I haven’t heard anything from them for several years...  Is someone else working on one that you are aware of?
 

Thank you!

 

-Derek

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

Is there a lot too it Jake? Just asking here. From what I have read it is mostly a "robot" in the cockpit in that the space is filled with control boxes. Maybe I should do some more research.

Yes.  It's a lot.  New cockpit panels, and a lot of antenna on the airframe.  Full details are in The Modern Phantom Guide.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2020 at 7:58 AM, jmel said:

Yes.  It's a lot.  New cockpit panels, and a lot of antenna on the airframe.  Full details are in The Modern Phantom Guide.

Thanks Jake, knew it could not be as simple as that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...