The video "First In, Last Out" shows one carrying white LAU-3 pods on  the outboard pylons and a single Shrike with a black nose on the left inboard pylon.

Speaking of Shrikes, did they always have to have an adapter rail, or could they be carried by mounting directly to a pylon. That's one of several Wild Weasel F-100 questions I've never been able to answer.

Ben 

The F-105 carried the Shrike on a pylon:

090601-F-1234P-011.JPG

i believe the same pylon could carry a Bullpup  as well and the F-100 had a similar setup when carrying the AGM-12 so i don't see why they couldn't carry the Shrike the same way.

Jari

Here is a F-100 with a Bullpup:

f-100d_63054-1.jpg

note the pylon and compare it to the one on the F-105 pic, same basic principle as it uses a rail to launch unlike other missiles which hang on a rack, then they drop and fire.

Jari

Also remember that Bullpup and Shrike used the same rails if they had to have one on any specific aircraft.

I've always been comfortable with the idea that an aircraft that could carry one, could carry the other. (Except for things like A4D-1, of course)