eBay different locations?

Hey everyone,

i just have a simple question regarding an eBay seller. I'm interested in a decal sheet that says it ships from the Czech Republic. I checked the ratings of the seller which were near perfect but noticed the seller is located in the United Kingdom. I don't know what to make of this. It seems kinda weird how the two different locations would be different as I would think if you buy off someone that they would ship from the same location. Just wanting some opinions whether I should go ahead with the purchase and not be concerned about this or should I stay away from this seller. 

Thanks in advanve. 

Mark

I have seen this a couple of times. I think it would be more important to check his feedback rating and to determine if the shipping charges are too much. I try to look at the feedback on the seller and see how it has been for the last few months. Even if it is not 100% it might still be okay. I wonder if it could also be where the auction is listed? Is it on ebay.uk, ebay.au, ebay.com etc.

e bay is commingling national site sites and contracting with third party independents with out the original listing seller knowing it.  We recently closed our E bay store after 6 years due to unethical behavior and increasing fees form such practices by  eBay.

Gary

GT Resin