Jam a piece of sprue into the hole, apply Tamiya thin, trim when cured, and file/sand flush.

For something less deep than what you have here, punch a hole in thin sheet and apply as above.

It's hard to tell from the photo how deep that is. If it is shallow I would try scraping the edges down with a curved blade. I'm assuming the plastic is molded in a "fabric" texture..that will be difficult to maintain. The only other option is to use some sort of filler (CA, putty etc) but you will have a harder job of maintaining the texture.

I'm assuming the "holes" are for wing struts and are not the problem.

Bob

You're essentially stuck with filling and sanding. If you use Milliput or a similar product you can fill, then smooth the putty with a dampened fingertip, thereby not sanding away your detailing. Failing that, fill and sand as normal. As it's on the bottom of the wing it may not be as visible to the casual observer.

Mask off the area around the ejector mark so when you apply the filler you're putting on the bare minimum that's required.  Then gently sand until the mark has gone. Luckily the mark is on the underside of  the wing so any loss of detail won't be noticeable.