GWH Fulcrums -Little Help With Placards?

Well, I was admiring Aigore's natty WIP of his 9.13 and wondering where he got the little placards and whatnot for the ejection seat, etc. I love these neat little touches, and they looked thinner and nicer than the usual printed etched bits...

Sure enough, if you turn up the GWH instruction sheets on HobbySearch, they are mentioned on the cockpit page. Also, if you have a 9.12 (Early) as I do, be assured the same decals are there along with the instrument panel ones, despite them not being featured in the instructions. :dontknow:

The thing is, there are more similar looking placardy-thing decals that (unless I've finally gone completely blind) don't appear to have a home in either set of instructions: item #s B94 thru B98. The last one is a sexy looking thing that reminds me of the 'Hornet' nameplate that sits on the rear deck of F/A-18s (#21 in the Eduard 1/48 Placard Set) -do Fulcrums have something similar, or is it all a figment?

I'd be very pleased if anyone has a level of Fulcrum intimacy that covers the location of these items -please feel free to challenge my ignorance. TIA!

Edited by ChippyWho