Recent Issues with Dragoncare?

Has anyone had any recent issues with Dragoncare?  I submitted a claim a couple weeks ago.  It took them a couple days to respond, but when they did they asked for me to submit the usual proof of insurance, which I did on 2/4.  They haven't responded since then.  I tried messaging them twice and emailing them again, but no response.  I've always had good experiences from them before, so I am not sure what is going on.  Just seeing if anyone else has had similar experiences.

Edited by jwest21

Don't know if it helps at all, but I recently had an issue with a kit missing a large number of parts, I contacted Dragoncare, they asked for my address and then I heard nothing for about four months. No response what so ever to my inquiries or anything, the package showed up a week or so after I'd condemned the kit to the spares box. Not your exact issue, I know. 

*edited for stupid spelling mistake

Edited by daviepancakes
18 hours ago, daviepancakes said:

Don't know if it helps at all, but I recently had an issue with a kit missing a large number of parts, I contacted Dragoncare, they asked for my address and then I heard nothing for about four months. No response what so ever to my inquiries or anything, the package showed up a week or so after I'd condemned the kit to the spares box. Not your exact issue, I know. 

*edited for stupid spelling mistake

That's reassuring.  I just have one small attachment point on a seat that was broken off and not in the baggie.