1/72 Regional Airliners

Hello, I am new here, but love to build model Airliners! I know there are a few 1/72 Regional planes out there. Like the BPK CRJ, Liberty had a really nice Embraer 120, and I noticed a 1/72 Beechcraft 1900. 

Any rumours on any 1/72 embraer 170 or 190's? I think BPK may be working on a CRJ-700 in 1/72. I would really like to get my hands on a 1/72 ATR, Fairchild Metro, or any other mass produced regional Airliners! I just can't justify a 1/144 build, as they are just too small to me. 

Is Liberty still selling the 1/72 embraer 120? Oh, and am I missing anything that may trick my trigger?!!! 

Thanks!!!

No idea on the Embraers in 1/72.

Yes BPK are working on the CRJ-700 to go with their 100 and 200 kits. Also in work are the A320 and B737-800 to go with their B737-200.

Amodel have recently released the Beech 1900C and D, Jetstream 31 and 32 and some Bizjet types are on the way such as the Falcon 10, and 50 and Gulfstream G550

RVHP did the Metro III and Beech 1900 some time ago as well as a number of other Beech 300 variants. 

You can find the metro with RVHP, 

https://www.aviationmegastore.com/fairchild-swearingen-c-26arc-metroliner-barbados-mexico---reissue--rvh72015-rvhp-models-rvh72015-aircraft-scale-modelling/product/?action=prodinfo&art=127430

You can also find KingAir, and other corporate jet  made by Broplan,

Happy Modeling, and don't forget to put your pics,

Boz

Broplan just announced a Westwind.  

Broplan makes Citations, Gulftreams and Piper Navajos among others.  All vacuform kits.

RVHP has lovely Learjets, King Airs, Metros, ERJ among others. All resin kits.

Both brands in 1/72 scale and easily found at Hannants and Aviation Megastore

Walter