WANTED, CARIBOU KIT HOBBYCRAFT 1:72

Hi, I have one of  those 1/72nd Caribou you can have it for $35.00 plus hipping from 33914. give me a call or email at 239 565 7570 or donsplaeshop@comcast.netif you're interested. Thanks in advance and BTW this is a private sale not a commercial or retail shop. My wife thought that it was cool to call my workshop donsplaneshop so that is the e-mail that I use.

Don 

27 minutes ago, donsplaneshop said:

Hi, I have one of  those 1/72nd Caribou you can have it for $35.00 plus hipping from 33914. give me a call or email at 239 565 7570 or donsplaeshop@comcast.netif you're interested. Thanks in advance and BTW this is a private sale not a commercial or retail shop. My wife thought that it was cool to call my workshop donsplaneshop so that is the e-mail that I use.

Don 

Just emailed to you, can you check?

Well I talked to my shipping guy and he says that the cost to send this kit to you in Indonesia is going to be about $50.00 so I don't think that I am going to task you with that. If you have a friend who lives here in the US and is traveling to your country you could have them bring the kit to you, but as for shipping it to you it is cost prohibitive. Unlss you are willing to pay and then of course there is no guarantee that it will even get to you. I cannot guarantee that it would arrive there at all so that's where this is. I'm sorry but at this point unless you have a better idea I think that I would rather keep you as a friend and not a pissed off buyer who did not get his kit.

Respectfully

Don

16 minutes ago, donsplaneshop said:

Well I talked to my shipping guy and he says that the cost to send this kit to you in Indonesia is going to be about $50.00 so I don't think that I am going to task you with that. If you have a friend who lives here in the US and is traveling to your country you could have them bring the kit to you, but as for shipping it to you it is cost prohibitive. Unlss you are willing to pay and then of course there is no guarantee that it will even get to you. I cannot guarantee that it would arrive there at all so that's where this is. I'm sorry but at this point unless you have a better idea I think that I would rather keep you as a friend and not a pissed off buyer who did not get his kit.

Respectfully

Don

Just inbox to you