Italeri HH-60J...same as Skunkmodels?

Now, I know the previously released Skunkmodels HH-60 J "Jayhawk", is the Italeri HH-60H kit with Coastie parts thrown in. Is the more recently released Italeri HH-60J the same as the Skunkmodels kit or have they added new stuff (i.e. interior, etc.).

The main reason I ask, is that I'm interested in picking up one of the new Blackdog HH-60J interior detail sets and want to ensure it'll fit...I suppose it would if the Skunkmodels kit is an Italeri fuselage.

The Skunkmodels 1/48 HH-60J is a rebox of the Italeri HH-60H with Skunkmodels adding their own sprues to include the "J" specific parts.

The Italeri HH-60J is not a rebox of the Skunkmodels "J". It is a rebox of their own HH-60H with their own specific parts for the "J". The Italeri specific "J" parts have nothing in common with the Skunkmodels "J" specific parts.

Link to the Italeri HH-60J.

http://www.super-hobby.it/products/HH-60J-U.S.-COAST-GUARD.html

Link to the Skunkmodels HH-60J.

http://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/kits/skunk/kit_skunk_48010.shtml

The Black Dog resin is a really nice set with some terrific details. The resin is all crammed into one bag though and some of my parts came broken and warped.

Pics of my Black Dog resin interior.

DSC_0246_zpshde3otj7.jpg

DSC_0244_zps67lqh1sw.jpg

DSC_0245_zpsjgwtkxo5.jpg

This one shows the warped part.

DSC_0290_zpshapjfq2u.jpg

OK. Thank you very much...so essentially, the clear molded HH-60J specific parts in the Skunkmodels kit is the only real difference.

I have the Cobra Company Jayhawk conversion, that I bought long ago, way before there was a HH-60J available but I think I'l sell it, and pick up that Black Dog set.

Thanks for providing the photos of your set.