8a Decals feedback

Hi all,

a few days ago, I ordered some awesome decals from 8a decals. Did some of you have a previous expedience with him.

I requested him to have it delivered before a month, and he apparently told me he cannot guarantee, so as we all know a lot of scammers around,

I would like to know if some you had a bad surprise with this fellow, or of if he is just working slowly.

Thanks for your answer, and happy modelling,

Boz

Boz,

The 8a Decs business is not his primary source of income, he gets to the decals when he can.

I had a custom sheet done and it took a little longer than originally promised. I was not worried as we kept in contact. I got my decals a little later than planned but they arrived. His product is good. I would not be worrying.

I have got a few of his sheets now and am happy with the product and his communication.

Edited by Trojan Thunder

I ordered some decals from him in the past. It took almost a month for decals to arrive into USA. He provided me with tracking number, but apparently Mexican Post Office is not fastest one.

Those are standard laser printer decals, printed on regular laser printer. Do not expect extra clarity of fine details, perfect color match and opacity. In my case, for 1 portion of decal set, instead of 2 parts being mirrored (left/right) I got 2 images for right side.

Quite disappointed, probably won't purchase anything else from this company.

14 minutes ago, Atlant said:

I ordered some decals from him in the past. It took almost a month for decals to arrive into USA. He provided me with tracking number, but apparently Mexican Post Office is not fastest one.

Those are standard laser printer decals, printed on regular laser printer. Do not expect extra clarity of fine details, perfect color match and opacity. In my case, for 1 portion of decal set, instead of 2 parts being mirrored (left/right) I got 2 images for right side.

Quite disappointed, probably won't purchase anything else from this company.

So did you get in touch with Jon about the error? Usually, guys like Jon at 8ADecs are happy to fix their mistakes and send corrections.

• 1 month later...