hi Ranger626, here's what i found : LINK (hope this helps)

other than that, hidecals does a sheet with a Spain's RF-4C. or you can source for old ESCI/(AMT\ERTL) 1/48 F-4C, they have a spanish F-4C markings on the decal sheet.

cheers

Simon

33 minutes ago, Big Texan said:

Hey guys, I went to this site and would love to get a set of these myself. Problem is, in the country box, there is no United States. So, how does one order?

it's EE.UU in the drop menu.

I ordered the Series Espanoles decal sheet SE848 for the F-4C from that site a few hours ago.   I promptly got three messages that appear to be confirming receipt of the order and acceptance of my payment.    I say "appear"  only because unfortunately I don't read Spanish.    Everything seems OK.    If you want to hold off on your order for a bit, I can post when I receive mine.    I really appreciate the help I've received for my several information requests here on ARC.   Good folks. 

Serries españolas is legit, it will take a couple of weeks for you to receive them but you will get them.

I've ordered from them many times before, their products are excellent.

Placed an order with them yesterday. All went well it appeared. Looking forward to getting these decals. I have some Esci ones, but they are out of register and just not nice. So, these will look fantastic!

I was stationed at Torrejon AB, Spain, from June 89 - June 92. There were a lot of broken down Spanish F-4C's parked on their end of the pad. They did have two RF-4E's in the ready huts at the end of the east runway. They were flying F-18's big time.