I have the following kits for sale. Many of these have been used for decal design, so some of the parts are off the sprues. But they are all complete, and some  come with bonus Caracal Models decal sheets. In many cases I priced these so that you essentially get a free kit with the decal sheets.

Please send me a PM (not email) now if interested. I need the storage space and can not keep these around forever - so if they do not sell until Saturday, they are going on Ebay.

Buyer pays US shipping. Life is too short to deal with shipping these outside the US - sorry.

PayPal only - no cash/checks/gold bullion, don't ask.

• Revell 1/48 AH-1W Super Cobra:  $15. Includes free Caracal Models CD48116 decal sheet (a $14 value).
  • Hobby Boss 1/48 F/A-18A Hornet:  $20
  • Hasegawa 1/48 AV-8B Harrier II Plus: $20. Includes free Caracal Models CD48115 decal sheet (a $14 value).
  • MRC 1/35 AH-1W Super Cobra: $20. Includes free Caracal Models CD32021 decal sheet (a $14 value).
  • Airfix 1/72 U-2B/D: $20. Includes free Caracal Models CD72065 decal sheet (a $14 value).
  • Trumpeter 1/32 F-100D: $75. Some painting (inside of intakes, landing gear wells). Includes Zactomodels resin intake cover. 
  • Kitty Hawk 1/32 T-28B/D Trojan: $75. Includes free Caracal Models CD32019 decal sheet (a $16 value).

Edited by KursadA
2 hours ago, Greenghost said:

I sent you pm for the U2. 

Did you get it?

I did. As I mentioned, I wanted to limit this sale to the US only, primarily because of the increased cost of shipping outside the US. I sent you a PM with shipping costs to your location.

Thanks,

Kursad

Edited by KursadA