MiG-31 Load out question

The original MiG-31BM prototype could carry air-to-ground weapons, the actual serial version of BM, cannot. It only carries R-33(S) and R-73. In nearish future it will also carry R-37M (RVV-BD) and R-77-1.

Edited by Berkut

Yes, b/n 58 is the original BM prototype and yes it can technically be built from the BM/BSM kit but obviously you need new inboard pylons for it + Kh-31/Kh-58. The instrument panels in the cockpit are different too.

Edited by Berkut
13 hours ago, Berkut said:

Yes, b/n 58 is the original BM prototype and yes it can technically be built from the BM/BSM kit but obviously you need new inboard pylons for it + Kh-31/Kh-58. The instrument panels in the cockpit are different too.

Ok Ive got just about all my references. I know at one point b/n 58 had the radome from 374 white. What color blue would that be for the stripes on the radome?

That is impossible to tell because obviously Russians dont care or follow FS standards and the like. Just look up your preferred paint brands and pick the color you think is matching the best. Having built 901/374 ages ago, i believe i used Tamiya X14 for the blue.

Just now, Berkut said:

That is impossible to tell because obviously Russians dont care or follow FS standards and the like. Just look up your preferred paint brands and pick the color you think is matching the best. Having built 901/374 ages ago, i believe i used Tamiya X14 for the blue.

Ok thats what I figured because Ive located several photos of 374 today and they all seem to be a different shade of blue. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. I picked up the Mig-31 Flight Craft book by Yefim Gordon which has photos of the b/n 58 pit. Have to figure out how to remedy that. Like I said the information is very much appreciated