microscale 72-330 decal sheet badly needed!

Hi everybody.

I am in desperate search of microscale 72-330 decal sheet for bushmasters' and blue streaks' thunderstreaks.

I have a 1/72 f-84f ready for decaling but the sheet i had bought proved to be defective as the first decals i used, litterally disintegtated into water.

i did treat the rest of the sheet with microscale liquid decal film. and it seemed to have worked!

nevertheless: first out, after some two-three months, in the bushmasters' part some small bubbles have surfaced on the decal sheet while the rest remained perfectly smooth.

has somebody experienced something like that, and may i be reassured that maybe once in place the decals will go back to smoothness?

in second place, as i used up the surviving "u.s. air force" stencilings for a peculiar "korean" f-86f project, and the first couple of them was the one that disitegrated, i need the right-sized said -segmented- stencilings for my willing and ready thunderstreak.

then, all summed up, and if nobody can reassure me about the "bubbling", i would definitely need another copy of the microscale 72-330 sheet that seems to have vanished from this planet!

So here i am with a naked thunderstreak and begging anyone who could trace this elusive microscale set to please help me. Thanks!

f-84 f decals resize.jpg

I have the sheet, minus the red marked USAF decals. You can have it if you want. PM me your adress and I'll send it to you. My sheet doesn't come with the instructions, but I assume you still have those.

58b1f9b20698e_f-84fdecalsresize.jpg.db38

As for the Microscale liquid decal film starting to form bubbles, that's new to me. But usually I only apply it shortly before using the decals. Maybe putting some more on the bubbled bits before using them might be a good idea.

Edited by Pete

thanks so much, paul, but i believe that i will get pete's set which is more complete. really, thanks anyway.

congrats for your pj resin tunderstreak. a real masterpiece...and from resin!

i am working, yes, now that i seem to be near to having the decals i can say working again, on the 1/72 italeri kit, rather basic, no cockpit (i made up a decent one with the dedicated airwaves p.e. set), all raised lines, but all in alll in my opinion better than the airfix/mpc kit, and of the testors one of which i read no thumbs-up review...

as viking 73 notes, it is strange that this important subject be so neglected. also as for the aftermarket stuff, but for the airwaves p.e. set. almost all of the f-84 models up to f-86 are well represented and you can find aftermarket nice things. for instance no masks company has a canopy mask set for the 'streak. no big deal, but...

again, well done, and my thanks. bobo.