Lone Star Models and Cobra Company

Gents, please excuse if this has been posted here before. I do not frequent this site often and I scrolled a few pages back looking.

I want to let you all know that I have purchased Cobra Company. All sets will be available as soon as I can make new mold sets. There are over 100 items and some have many parts so this will take a while. I have a page on my site now with al remaining Cobra Co made sets. When you see a prefix LSMCC on a part set, these are new mold sets I have made.

I ship world wide and I accept Pay Pal ( preferred).

Mike West/Lone Star Models

26 minutes ago, ResinPrince said:

Gents, please excuse if this has been posted here before. I do not frequent this site often and I scrolled a few pages back looking.

I want to let you all know that I have purchased Cobra Company. All sets will be available as soon as I can make new mold sets. There are over 100 items and some have many parts so this will take a while. I have a page on my site now with al remaining Cobra Co made sets. When you see a prefix LSMCC on a part set, these are new mold sets I have made.

I ship world wide and I accept Pay Pal ( preferred).

Mike West/Lone Star Models

perfect timing. I was trying to send you an email a couple days back, when my email went belly up (thank you Microsoft). The question I was asking was if your planned on new production, or just selling off the remaining Cobra inventory. You've justly answered my questions Sir!

gary

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

Great! Will order, when the Kinetic SH-2F correction is available again.

Thomas

Probably a typo but you probably meant the Kitty Hawk SH-2F set. That is the same set I will need when Mike gets it into production. No rush as lots of other stuff on my plate.

7 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

Probably a typo but you probably meant the Kitty Hawk SH-2F set. That is the same set I will need when Mike gets it into production. No rush as lots of other stuff on my plate.

Thanks! Corrected it! And cool, it corrects in the quotes automatically, too!