I have a collection of 90 kits that I wish to part with and I would like to sell them all off as one, I don't have the time nor inclination to list them and sell them piece by piece. Can someone tell me the process of dealing with this? Thanks in advance.

fyi. Ive known jeff gherirty for mwell over 30 years. he is stand up as is Jimmy or ridgefield hobbies, bridgeman77@aol.com an Dean sills of Deans hobby stop.com. all 3 are buyers, they have cash and are good to work with. I know them all and you can quote me. they are great to work with. The final decision is up to you and BTW you are coveredm east coast, west coast and center of the US. Big Bill Schwars, president of IPMS New Jersey

I tried for about 9 months to get a quote on about 100 kits. I'm in norcal, he's in socal. I figured he could pick it up when doing a local show. Jeff never got back to me with an offer after we had a few email exchanges.I have bought from him many times and the deals always went well, but I was disappointed in this transaction. It's possible it was too small of a collection, but I never got an answer one way or another. I have since started parting it out a bit at a time.

Edited by Charlie D.