In on the last evening!

This is my 1:72 Revell Tornado "Marineflieger" with HaHen-decals.

YpQ9oLO.jpg

WIP here:

Unfortunately the weather this afternoon was quite rainy, so I couldn´t take any pictures outside. I will add some more pictures later this week.

QAAQlYp.jpg

I dedicate this Tornado to my friend Tim C., a former Tornado-backseater in the Marinefliegergeschwader 1 (Naval Air Wing 1). I´d also like to thank Andre H., a fromer Tornado-frontseater of MFG 2, who gave me some advice for the details of this aircraft.

FMPIb7A.jpg

This model was a pleasure to build, although I have to say that rushing a kit to the finish-line like I did this week is not that funny...

ledwg51.jpg

I´d like to thank all GB-participants for their contributions  in form of models, advice and comments. It was a honour to build with you, gentlemen!

HAJO

WOW, and one more time: a Tornado from MFG! Seams very popular that Marine scheme...but hey, you put on the bad-fool MW-1 system! Did you know that a Tornado cannot land with that box on the belly? The pilot has to jettison the  MW-1  before landing.

Anyway HAJO! Thank you for having you as  GB member and thanks for showing us your sweet models! Greets to Berlin! Prost!

On 31.8.2017 at 8:51 PM, tobiK said:

Did you know that a Tornado cannot land with that box on the belly? The pilot has to jettison the  MW-1  before landing.

Yep, I knew that! You´ll also have to jettison the external tanks before firing up the MW-1 because you´ll otherwise hit the tanks with the submunition.

HAJO

Fantastic Tiffy, Goggo! And I can't believe that you made that difficult decals by yourself, really?? You leave me breathless...

About the Forums software problem you mentioned: I could help you to upload your WIP thread. Even the GB is over I accept your complaint about having problems with ARC forum.