2017 London Airshow, Sept 23, 24

On 8/8/2017 at 6:53 PM, phantom said:

F-22!!! Cool, never seen one of those!!!!

ALF and I saw an F-22 perform at the Bagotville Airshow back in June.  VERY impressive.

This looks like it will be a good show but unfortunately it's the same weekend as the Peace Officer's Memorial Service on Parliament Hill.  Sorry folks but my allegiances must be with my fallen brothers and sisters.

On 2017-09-15 at 9:01 AM, AX 365 said:

ALF and I saw an F-22 perform at the Bagotville Airshow back in June.  VERY impressive.

This looks like it will be a good show but unfortunately it's the same weekend as the Peace Officer's Memorial Service on Parliament Hill.  Sorry folks but my allegiances must be with my fallen brothers and sisters.

Please pay a visit to Constable Joes Agostinho for me, glass panel 14-26. I have visited his name several times.

He was a very good friend of mine, we served together in 440 Squadron. He is a former CAF pilot (Tutors, Twin Otter, Buffalo). After he left the military we were reacquainted in Cold Lake, his first posting in the RCMP.

He is still dearly missed by family and friends.

He was killed by a driver that had hit three cruisers over the years. The RCMP tried to get a conviction. They courts didn't convict the driver.

Edited by Scooby