F-16A (N) Top Gun 3-tone Grey Aggressor

I've done only a basic google search, airliners.net, etc. but does anyone have any reference photos of the US Navy F-16A Aggressor in the 3-tone grey came scheme?  I've found quite a few of the one numbered "54" but can't quite make out the camouflage scheme on the top or bottom?  

Any help would be much appreciated

Dan

11 hours ago, habu2 said:

Does this help?  Found here

48-150b.jpg

Yes that is exactly what I was looking for....now I either need to find/make masks or decals, the lightning bolt with Top Gun insignia might be hard to find.  Anyone know of any other 1/32 scale sheets that are available where I could find that marking (even better for these 1/32 vipers).

Don't think there is much in 1/32 scale, but you may try looking for 1/32 F/A-18 Hornets with Topgun markings. They will carry the same badge and lightening bolt on the tail, and should be easy to transfer to the Viper. 

21 hours ago, dsahling said:

Yes that is exactly what I was looking for....now I either need to find/make masks or decals, the lightning bolt with Top Gun insignia might be hard to find.  Anyone know of any other 1/32 scale sheets that are available where I could find that marking (even better for these 1/32 vipers).

The same markings were released by Two Bobs on sheet 72-069/32-044, it included both 1/72 and 1/32 scale markings,  It is sold out but you may be able to find one out there.  See description here: http://twobobs.net/contents/en-us/p75.html

Two Bobs also released NSAWC markings in 1/32 on at least two other sheets also long ago sold out,

F-14s on sheet 32-005 http://twobobs.net/contents/en-us/p290.html and

F/A-18s on sheet 32-018 http://twobobs.net/contents/en-us/p303.html

You could probably use the NSAWC specific markings from these if you can't find the Viper sheet.

Fightertown Decals 48064 has an exact paint scheme for the gray NSAWC Viper. These were F-16As. The N was an early C model that TOPGUN used in the 90s. 

You also may try and track down Fightertown Decals 32001. It has the gray Hornet markings. You can use the stars, NAVYs, it has the lightening bolts and later versions have a separate and very accurate TOPGUN badge. 

The dark gray color should be 36018. And if you're doing the blue F-16B, the light blue should be 35450. All the decal makers (myself included) have gotten that one wrong. 

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals
35 minutes ago, Brian P: Fightertown Decals said:

Fightertown Decals 48064 has an exact paint scheme for the gray NSAWC Viper. These were F-16As. The N was an early C model that TOPGUN used in the 90s. 

You also may try and track down Fightertown Decals 32001. It has the gray Hornet markings. You can use the stars, NAVYs, it has the lightening bolts and later versions have a separate and very accurate TOPGUN badge. 

The dark gray color should be 36018. And if you're doing the blue F-16B, the light blue should be 35450. All the decal makers (myself included) have gotten that one wrong. 

I'll keep hunting around for 32001, you wouldn't happen to have any extras?  Or know distributor that would've bought them you could refer me to?