Trumpeter Su-34 1/72

23 hours ago, kotey said:

ChippyWho, t is KAB-500S on photo (Glonas gilded bomd), BetAB-500 is other bomb

Actually...I think you're right! Dammit!!! I couldn't see the nose fins on the photo (it doesn't enlarge too well) but on closer study the 'waist' appears to taper the opposite way to what I thought, and I can sort of see the tell-tale tubing on the lower right if I squint hard...! Duh!

20 hours ago, magman2 said:

Advanced modeling, make nice KAB-500S bombs in 1/72 and 1/48 scale.

Yessir; these are very nice indeed and I have a brace of them for my projected Syria-deployed Fullback. AM also do the BetAb ones...but only in 1/48! :doh:

Slightly off topic perhaps, I apologize, but does the kit include the bombs pictured below (250kg ones I think)?

I saw them used on Su-33s during their Syria-deployment and wanted to model my Su-33 with them on... thinking about stealing the bombs + pylons from the Su-34 trumpy kit, hehe. :wasntme:

If they are actually not included with this kit, can anyone recommend an aftermarket set in 1/72? Thanks in advance.

24334_900.jpg

To drake22 - Under Su-33 - FAB-250M54, in Su-34 model i see only FAB-100M54s bomb, so you will need aftermarket bombs.

To ChippyWho - actually BetAB-500 is bomb for destroy strongly strengthened concrete shelters which are deeply digged in the ground, i'm not shure that its used in Syria. I'm saw mostly standard fragmentation bombs, guilded misiles and smart bombs, cluster bombs and ODAB-500 with liquid explosive under Su-25SMs