@Raptor71: Do you print all parts in 3D later or do you do this only once for the original parts?
For example, can you print the pure hull in 1:32 3D just for me? I then build deep-drawing moulds out of it. I don't need all the nice details from the inside.

18 hours ago, Lupusprimus said:

@Raptor71: Do you print all parts in 3D later or do you do this only once for the original parts?
For example, can you print the pure hull in 1:32 3D just for me? I then build deep-drawing moulds out of it. I don't need all the nice details from the inside.

Hi. Some parts will be in 3D printing and others in resin. For the "personalized" print of this project, I'm sorry but I can not help you.

-Simon

23 hours ago, ching kuo said:

Happy new year 2019 for everyone ,

the rendering is perfect !! I hope they will have enough kits for all ,  let us know, I want to be among the first buyers

21 hours ago, LyIgor said:

I'm second........☺️

Thank you 😃

On 1/12/2019 at 12:57 PM, sukoi said:

Raptor, any idea as to how much the kit will cost? 

Hi sukoi

In this forum I show and write only the progress of editing the test model in 3D printing . Later, after some changes in the decomposition of the pieces, I will build a finished model (with parts in resin and parts in 3D printing) and probably painted. At that point I hope to have the pleasure of receiving criticism and suggestions on the model. I will only write about modeling. If someone likes to ask me for other information, I kindly ask you to do it in private. :thumbsup:

-Simon

Hello Raptor. 

I hope I did not offend you in anyway. I like how you think. I look forward to future posts, could you post a link to an eventuel thread here when you do make such a thread in the future?