On 1/14/2019 at 2:07 PM, sukoi said:

Hello Raptor. 

I hope I did not offend you in anyway. I like how you think. I look forward to future posts, could you post a link to an eventuel thread here when you do make such a thread in the future?

I do not feel completely offended. Because of the use of the translator on my part, sometimes misunderstandings can occur :whistle:. the sense of my answer was just that for fairness to all users and administrators, I will publish here only the progress of the assembly (even the final model that I hope to have time to paint)

:wave:

Edited by Raptor71

Hello everybody.

In addition to the tail rotor, I mounted the Spike launcher "on the left wing" and two missiles (external) and the 19x70 rocket launcher (inside). On the right wing I mounted the additional fuel tank (external) and left the inner mast without loading. I have also glued the handles that facilitate the entry and exit of the pilots in the cockpit, the
Footrest bracket and some antennas

-Simon

AW-129D MangustaAW-129D Mangusta

AW-129D Mangusta

AW-129D Mangusta

AW-129D Mangusta

AW-129D Mangusta

AW-129D Mangusta

Edited by Raptor71
photo duplicate
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. With the installation of the rotor system, I finished the assembly of the model. During the editing I noticed some improvements to be made for the decomposition of the main pieces, for which I am already working on the 3D model. Overall I am very happy to have completed the model after about 4 years of work. 

AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta
AW-129D Mangusta

Edited by Raptor71

Simone

Just wanted to congratulate you for completing this long term project. I feel we are only few that can understand the work involved, day after day, from the initial drawings.

Hats off to you

norbert

6 minutes ago, norbert said:

Simone

Just wanted to congratulate you for completing this long term project. I feel we are only few that can understand the work involved, day after day, from the initial drawings.

Hats off to you

norbert

Thank you for your words

-Simone