1 hour ago, Kurt H. said:

Agreed.  I do not think there are any GBs in the pipeline, you want to run one?  Maybe Tomcats & phantoms?

If we can have it in the near future. I don't want to commit to something that won't start until fall, or next year or whatever, at which point my interests may veer off into something else all together. :)

1 hour ago, RKic said:

If we can have it in the near future. I don't want to commit to something that won't start until fall, or next year or whatever, at which point my interests may veer off into something else all together. :)

I think the next window to start is June 

And yes I totally understand interest drifting if you do not get right to it.

Personnaly a huge fan of phantoms, i have plenty of them in my stash... but for now, i'm commited to Luftwaffe GB, so i won't be able to jump in before this fall... sorry i'm in no hurry...

Maybe a Tomcat GB this summer...a Phantom GB after? that would ensure lot of activity in the GB subforums for a full year! (so we could see lots of Tamiya Tomcats(and maybe AMK's???Sio, Martin? are you there???...and would leave more time for SWS to bring its F-4S...and maybe their C/D before the GB...)

Edited by mingwin

I remember when we were talking about GB ideas a few months back that AMK is releasing an F-14 and it seemed like a good idea to wait on the AMK kit for a tomcat GB, which seems reasonable. This will also give some time for more AM stuff to be released for the Tamiya tomcat.  I sure hope we get some Instrument panel decals!   If someone wants to get the ball rolling,  post a poll thread in the general discussion board. 

10 minutes ago, tosouthern66 said:

When does the Two Seater GB start? I haven't seen anything on it.

Not sure. I just saw some talk about it a few weeks ago. I assumed it was a go. Maybe not?