Future decal from Begemot - Su-24Ms from Russian VKS in Syria.

9 hours ago, Holycow said:

Any chance of a MiG-25 vs Sunliners 403 set...? Sometimes you win sometimes you lose... its a fair world after all...

Has anyone any photos of the Mig? I would assume Sunliner decals are available or have been available.

• 1 month later...

So, today 1-72 decals: 72-061 Su-24Ms from the Russian VKS in Syria released.

72-061%20Su-24M%20Syria.jpg

15 marking scheme of Sukhoi Su-24M aircraft from Aviation Group of Russian VKS in Syria. Decal consist RuAF insignias, board numbers and registration codes and writing and mission marks. Also in set include selfadhesive masks for imitate masking patches over insignia, which used in first days of RuAF compaign in Syria.
Attention! In this decal set not include stencil for aircraft and external armament, please use our decal 72-041 "Su-24 family full stencil".

http://www.begemotdecals.ru/showpos.php?lang=2&id=153

For modellers, who like 1\48 scale - decal in you favour scale now in print, so, please,  a little patience.

Its me again...

Today we release decals for Su-24M from the Russian VKS in Syria in 1\48 scale.

http://begemotdecals.ru/showpos.php?lang=2&id=154

Same as in 1\72 scale 15 marking scheme of Sukhoi Su-24M aircraft from Aviation Group of Russian VKS in Syria. Decal consist RuAF insignias, board numbers and registration codes and writing and mission marks. Also in set include selfadhesive masks for imitate masking patches over insignia, which used in first days of RuAF compaign in Syria. Attention! In this decal set not include stencil for aircraft and external armament, please use our decal 48-020 "Su-24 family full stencil".

48-037%20Su-24M%20Syria.jpg

3 hours ago, kotey said:

Its me again...

Today we release decals for Su-24M from the Russian VKS in Syria in 1\48 scale.

http://begemotdecals.ru/showpos.php?lang=2&id=154

Same as in 1\72 scale 15 marking scheme of Sukhoi Su-24M aircraft from Aviation Group of Russian VKS in Syria. Decal consist RuAF insignias, board numbers and registration codes and writing and mission marks. Also in set include selfadhesive masks for imitate masking patches over insignia, which used in first days of RuAF compaign in Syria. Attention! In this decal set not include stencil for aircraft and external armament, please use our decal 48-020 "Su-24 family full stencil".

48-037%20Su-24M%20Syria.jpg

For those of us who do not wish to purchase and deal with Russian Post, when will these be available in the USA?

Good question, but actually i havn't answer for it - its depend not from me, but from US based shops owners and managers, when they choose to order our decal for resale.

But if  Ebay + Russian post is so terrible way?

9 hours ago, kotey said:

Good question, but actually i havn't answer for it - its depend not from me, but from US based shops owners and managers, when they choose to order our decal for resale.

But if  Ebay + Russian post is so terrible way?

I have had no issues with Russia Post buying a few AMC resin weapon sets and begemot decals from eBay sellers in Russia. 

All items made it to me here in Australia without any problems. 

6 hours ago, Ryan Hothersall said:

I have had no issues with Russia Post buying a few AMC resin weapon sets and begemot decals from eBay sellers in Russia. 

All items made it to me here in Australia without any problems. 

Agreed. I haven't had any issue getting stuff to the States through eBay and Russia Post.

Dave

I have. Delays in shipping, items disappeared and I personally enjoy the security of knowing exactly where it is coming from and if a specific website, I want security for my finances. Nothing too much ask for since I'm the customer. I have ordered from Linden Hill USA before. Great service but I'm uncertain if Guy orders direct for his stock.

Edited by Mr Matt Foley

I don't buy anything from US if I can avoid due to expensive international postage (probably better if you live there) but I have bought Begemot from Hannants who are totally reliable. They don't have this sheet yet but get them fairly soon after release so you could watch there if no one in States carries these...

Edited by RCAFFAN
7 hours ago, RCAFFAN said:

I don't buy anything from US if I can avoid due to expensive international postage (probably better if you live there) but I have bought Begemot from Hannants who are totally reliable. They don't have this sheet yet but get them fairly soon after release so you could watch there if no one in States carries these...

That sounds like a plan. I've ordered from Hannants many times and appreciate their customer service. I feel your pain regarding US International rates to Canada. I just sent a small package to the Toronto area and it was ridiculously expensive. I actually voiced my opinion to the poor clerk since it is closer than sending something to Dallas or New York from Wisconsin.

As i know at least at one of its - just now, i'm see this in search at Ebay.

And manager of this shop compain to me - when byuer sign in comments of payment "for Su-24M in Syria decal" - this transfer were temporary blocked by PayPal - automatic antiterror search system find word "Syria" and mark its as presumably danger. 

Edited by kotey
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pacheco said:

I order one sheet and guess what ? Paypal has suspended the payment for review. They think I'm sending money to Syria. :rolleyes:

Where did you buy from?

Have the sheet and new 1:72 Trumpeter MiG-31 on order from Hannants, and didn't get flagged as suspicious.

It is not only for me, if you will use word Syria in comments (as example "Payment for 72-000 decal Su-24M in Syria") this word will automatically detected by anti terror system by control word and this transfert will stop to few days for human manager review.

I saw TV documentary film about Snowden, but now i saw how its work.