Mr Color Leveling Thinner

I used it for thinning Gunze acrylic paint for my airbrush and was wondering what other paint types/brands I can use it with.  After doing some research it seems it can be use both acrylics and enamels.

Is that correct?

Thanks,

Blain

You can use it with Tamiya acrylics, and I have used it with Testors MM paints, and of course Mr. Color lacquers. 

I seem to remember that it will make some paints a gummy mess, maybe Valejo is the one you do not want to use it with.

I have used with MM enamel, Xtracolor and White Ensign ColourCoats with zero problems. In fact its is my opinion that the LT works better with these paints that their brand ones. Hell, I have even used with Hataka paints, transforming a mediocre paint into a good one.  But that is my personal experience, your mileage may vary.

I've used it with Tamiya Acrylics (Tamiya X-1 Gloss Black + GLT is my go-to for pre-metal primer), Gunze Surfacers (The black surfacer + GLT is my normal primer of choice), and of course Gunze's own line of acrylic lacquer paints. Oh and MR. Paint as well (though these don't usually require thinning, I had to dilute some even further for a shading coat). 

I use it with Tamiya MM Humbrol Floquil. Used it with Mr.Paint, Tamiya Rattle can. I've used it on everything but Vallejo Formulated acrylics and Lifecolor...oh and I also used it with of all things Fingernail Polish...It's GREAT Stuff glad I heard about it...

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  Airbrushing has always been a pain for me.  I switched from acrylics to enamel with some success.  But Mr. Leveler has made a big difference.  Hopefully I can cut the amount of time I spend on painting.