Right then. Time to stop talking and start doing. I'm building Hasegawa from the same boxing as Shawn and Eric showed in other threads. It is the jg 73 bird in blue with the yellow silhouettes.

I still haven't decided what markings I'll use, but probably not those.

I did some preliminary work earlier today. Glued the tanks and the boarding ladder. I had some yellow orange loaded up in my airbrush, so it felt like a good time to get it out of the way.

IMG_20170312_225429540_HDR_zpsf4swqjtm.j

Thanks, guys.

Got going on the cockpit. Still plenty to do. Here are the resin rocket chairs I want to use.

I think I'll wire up a bit of the rear instrument panel just to make the area between the seats look a little bit busy.

IMG_20170314_220326589_HDR.jpg

which brand are those seats?(True details, black box?) just curious...they look comfortable:thumbsup2:

weren't seatbelts of a different color on german phantoms? (like on the spey ones... but couldn't tell where i got this information) 

Of course!! You info is right about the first F-4F from the fighter sqns: they were not fitted for Sparrow.

But the fighter-bomber sqns. also had the F-4F and so bombs, cluster bombs, firebombs were used.

Later the F-4F got an upgrade to ICE Standard and some of them were also AMRAAM AIM-120 capable. 

At least WTD 61 made tests with Maverick AGM 65 B, guided bombs, IRIS-T missileBAP 100/80 anti-runway bombs, the fench DURANDAL,...