B-1B updates from Barracuda are available now

Just FYI, they are now available for ordering...i did bite the bullet and brought all the sets so soon I will finally have the means to model a modern Bone.  Those new Caracal decals will be put to good use ;_P

PD. Its the 1/72 updates.

Edited by nachjager

Not sure but I think the wrong picture for 72998 is shown he has the same picture from 72300, also the I don't see the flap seals listed yet, but am sure they are coming. I will wait to order until the pictures of the items are corrected. The only thing else needed is a pylon for the SNIPER pod.

22 hours ago, USAFsparkchaser said:

Not sure but I think the wrong picture for 72998 is shown he has the same picture from 72300, also the I don't see the flap seals listed yet, but am sure they are coming. I will wait to order until the pictures of the items are corrected. The only thing else needed is a pylon for the SNIPER pod.

http://barracudacals.com/proddetail.php?prod=BR-72301&cat=33

For some reason, they're on the what's new page, and on the B-1 page, but not in the main catalogue, where I pulled the other links.  Whoops!

http://barracudacals.com/products.php?cat=54

48 minutes ago, Piker38 said:

Does anyone have an after-market wing flaps/slats set in development ?

Either 1:72 or 1:48.

None AFAIK.

You could try suggesting it to Roy, since it would go great with his existing sets... but then knowing what a saga it was to actually release those sets, he might not want to touch a B-1 for a while.  :D