The Modern Hog Guide, 2nd Edition

***edit**

I was hoping to have The Modern Hog Guide in my hands by the end of this week, but it seems it is still stuck in US Customs being x-rayed. This delay is irritating, but happens about one out of every three times I have a shipment enter the US from the printing company. It looks like it will be another week, fellas.

sorry about that.

https://www.reidairpublishing.com/product-p/rap016.htm

Back by popular demand, the Modern Hog Guide is now at the printers.  Like The Modern Eagle Guide's 2nd Edition, the 2nd Edition of the Hog Guide offers more/better coverage of all A-10s, but especially the older, pre-LASTE jets.  It also covers the recent upgrades to the jet since the original edition was published 10(!) years ago, such as the SATCOM, Scorpion HMIT, and AAR-47 system.

The 2nd Edition has 172 pages (compared to only 120 pages for the original release), and 1,013 full color images.  Nearly all of those images are new for this edition, with only a handful of repeats that are found in the original.

It's now at the printers.  Depending on their schedule, I expect it to be available by early May.

It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since the first Hog Guide came out!!

HogGuide_cover.jpg

TheModernHogGuide4-5.jpg

TheModernHogGuide16-17.jpg

TheModernHogGuide56-57.jpg

TheModernHogGuide84-85.jpg

TheModernHogGuide154-155.jpg

TheModernHogGuide168-169.jpg

Edited by jmel
3 hours ago, Dlj60 said:

Jake

Just like to know when the 2nd edition Hog Guide will start taking pre-order

Thanks

Dlj60

Not until I have a very firm delivery date from the printing company.

1 hour ago, jmel said:

New ETA from the printing company is May 8.  I'll turn the ordering links on in approximately two weeks.

Getting close now!!

That's awesome Jake.....I'm not going to miss this one!  I have an extra copy of the first edition Modern Eagle guide and I thought I had a trade working for a copy of the first Modern Hog Guide but it fell through!  So really looking forward to this one!

Edited by ORANGF15Guy
9 hours ago, ORANGF15Guy said:

I thought I had a trade working for a copy of the first Modern Hog Guide but it fell through!

Don't waste your time on the first edition.  It is far inferior to the 2nd Edition in every imaginable way.

20 hours ago, Rocketdrvr said:

Jake - why does it show free shipping and then when you proceed through the order process it bills you for shipping?

It's free shipping on orders over $100 for Domestic customers.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm waiting for an update from the shipping company to hear when the Hog Guides will return.  It should be any day now.

Thanks for the bagillion preorders so far!!  You guys are awesome.