My entry to this GB will be Monogram's awesome Mi-24D. When I got the kit I was surprised to see it came with a Cobra Company exterior detail set, Zots markings for Latin-American hinds (Peru, Nicaragua [Sandanistas], and Cuba), and random set of Iraqi decals.

IMG_20170315_222231431_HDR.jpg

I have not decided yet which of these I may go with. Originally I was going to build the Czechoslovakian bird using the box decals, but I don't have anything Latin-American in my collection, so it would be kind of cool. The bright blue and bright green Cuban looks unique, as does the Peruvian, with its large shark mouth. I just don't know; but right now I'm leaning towards a Peruvian hind from the early 1980s. 

I'm open to thoughts and suggestions. 

IMG_20170315_224151790_HDR.jpg

Edited by RKic

Hi, how well you decide for a latín helo. I as a Latín i have built the Cuban and Peruvian versión of that wondwerfull set of zots. To start my vote goes for the Peruvian.

Only as an observation  of the Cuban Set:

In realities the Set say: FUERZA AEREA CUBANA. must say: FUERZA AEREA REVOLUCIONARIA. 

Cheers and good luck