Any updates on when the 1/72 B-58 sheets will be available again?

On 7/19/2016 at 0:38 PM, KursadA said:

Sold out. All gone. What the resellers have in stock is all that there is, and all that there ever will be for the next couple of years at least.

Thanks for making this sheet a big success! On to the B-1B and B-52H sheets coming in the next few months.

I actually received a small shipment of these around the beginning of the year. I started shipping them again, but promptly ran out of instruction sheets.

I still have about 100 sheets and will enable orders as soon as I get new instruction sheets done - shouldn't be long.

• 5 weeks later...

I will start shipping this set again later in the week - if you are on the mailing list (you really should be) wait for the announcement e-mail for the April batch of releases in a couple of days.

With the Academy 1/144 Hustler slated for re-release this year (AFAIK) and the Fox One decals having been gone for a loooong time, how about a 1/144 release of your Hustler sheet? I have no clue how much demand there is, though.

On 4/22/2017 at 8:02 PM, ChernayaAkula said:

With the Academy 1/144 Hustler slated for re-release this year (AFAIK) and the Fox One decals having been gone for a loooong time, how about a 1/144 release of your Hustler sheet? I have no clue how much demand there is, though.

I'd be up for a 1/144 sheet