Here you can post when you look for something for the GB: kits, decals, AM, books, fotos, credit...

Also when you have something you want to sell because you think it is related to the GB topic or can be very helpful for our fellow GB members. Feel free to ask or offer!

• tobiK pinned this topic

If somebody needs RAL colors, Revell has many in their color range. As well as enamels or acrylic (aquacolor series). I can send them in a letter to you, up to max. 500gr. it costs 3,70€ international.

I also asked at our local post office and I wa told that german post will transport the enamel cans, too.

I f you start to mix something desperately, just drop me a msg....

On 24.3.2017 at 0:20 PM, Crazy Snap Captain said:

Anyone got  a spare modern 1/72 pilot (for a Typhoon)?

Sorry, I don´t have one, but I can really recommend the Pilots-Set by Revell:

http://www.plasticsoldierreview.com/Review.aspx?id=2184

Should provide your models with crew for a longer time... ;)

HAJO

• 2 weeks later...

Here I have some gold dust for you phreaky phantom phans: 1/48 airdoc decal set for F-4F Norm 72 camo.

I could dig them out today and took it because I think there was (or maybe still) strong demand for that F-4F version.

These sheets are oop. Printed by Cartograf /Italy. I want to ask 28 USD for the set (stencil/walkways AND Markings sheet).

I accept paypal (for friends). Should you need paint for Norm 72, i can add Revell RAL colors for Norm 72. Enamel or aquacolor, just how you wish.

33788326651_6594a96e1b.jpg