1/48 Hobby Boss UH-1 B/C Quick build

WELL I AM FINALLY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so looking forward to this group build, and was really psyched up for it, and wanted to do  2 builds. However two days after it started January 3rd  I got an assignment to give one of our other contracts a hand replacing wing spars on T-38's. I have been working with the Navy for 14 years with T-45's, so it was really cool to get to work T-38's while they are still in service. But I took 2 months away from me being in this group build.

untitled_zpsyvgbzwxd.png

untitled.png2_zpshqoeumtf.png

So now that I am back I am going to do a quick build of the Huey with the Hobby Boss kit, with a few add on's from the Monogram kit. I want to do another Sea Wolf, and am thinking of adding the B rotors and stabilizers to the HB kit. The Sea Wolves were known to use the tails from C models and intake filters on the B's. I am not really getting crazy on this one and the interior is going to be basic and from the kit. I am keeping it simple and fun.

20170319_110009_zpsdcmwjetv.jpg

Here is what I am going for.

bg_img0035_zpsgxh9vpfj.jpg

The Huey in the background.

bg_img0046_zpswdqyxskp.jpg