Whats available aftermarket wise for a 1/32 F-4F

Hi folks,

Like the title says would really appreciate any info on what's available currently aftermarket wise to build a Luftwaffe F4F in 1/32? Esp deals and resin for german specific parts like the unslotted stabs.

Thanks and regards,

Andy

Revell F-4F is seriously misshaped in terms of muzzle (too thin) and intakes (oversized, take a look here)*:

ds32010-5.jpg

*Except the Spey engined Tooms, all the Phantoms have the same air intakes' mouths...

But it includes two great engine nozzles and a perfect belly F-15 style tank.
I've two Revell GE (#4785) F-4F in my stash.... and I will have to seek an alternative muzzle from the Tamiya kit (F-4E or EJ) and a pair of air intakes (Cutting Edge, Rhino, DMold or GTR).
Flightpath (UK) makes a great undercarriage set for the Revell Phantoms... and Legend makes a beautiful cockpit for it.
You also can choose between DEF.Model (bulged) and Eduard Brassin (unbulged) F-4C/D/E/F/G wheels... and you will need 4x AIM-120 Amraams underside (instead of the old AIM-7 Sparrows), Flightpath again makes excellent resin missiles with PE fins (or you can pick them up from the Academy F/A-18C or Tamiya F-16CJ kits)

HTH
cheers
Edited by Alpagueur
16 hours ago, Alpagueur said:

Revell F-4F is seriously misshaped in terms of muzzle (too thin) and intakes (oversized, take a look here)*:

ds32010-5.jpg

*Except the Spey engined Tooms, all the Phantoms have the same air intakes' mouths...

But it includes two great engine nozzles and a perfect belly F-15 style tank.
I've two Revell GE (#4785) F-4F in my stash.... and I will have to seek an alternative muzzle from the Tamiya kit (F-4E or EJ) and a pair of air intakes (Cutting Edge, Rhino, DMold or GTR).
Flightpath (UK) makes a great undercarriage set for the Revell Phantoms... and Legend makes a beautiful cockpit for it.
You also can choose between DEF.Model (bulged) and Eduard Brassin (unbulged) F-4C/D/E/F/G wheels... and you will need 4x AIM-120 Amraams underside (instead of the old AIM-7 Sparrows), Flightpath again makes excellent resin missiles with PE fins (or you can pick them up from the Academy F/A-18C or Tamiya F-16CJ kits)

HTH
cheers

Wow that's a huge difference in size! If I were to convert the Tamiya F-4E, would there be parts and decals to do it? I know the slat wing is available in resin, exhaust too and E or F is the same. Only issues would be the unsloted tail, instrument panels (if ICE) and decals.

AirDOC made a HUGE sheet for the Norm 72 F-4Fs... but I fear they are out of production (I'm not sure)

az8gf6.jpg

http://www.shopofphantoms.com/rhino/Pulsar/en_US.Shop.displayShop.5529./adm-48001_-32001

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Rev2/1801-1900/rev1899-AirDOC-adm72017/00.shtm

Edited by Alpagueur