Haha, I got you! The white "Immelmann RF"...today that squadron is already disbanded. Only AG 52 left over for recce missions (and marineflieger do their own recce).

Hats off, Phantom! You are really busy! Now phantom no.4 in this GB...I guess nobody will beat that!

1 hour ago, tobiK said:

... (and marineflieger do their own recce).

I was unsure to which MFG you are referring. The former (and now dispanded) MFG1 and 2 did their own recce, are you talking about the P-3Cs of MFG3?

HAJO

Recce jobs over sea in general...RF-104G, Tornado (with pods), and yes, you are right...the P-3C and Breguet Atlantic (btw. that is your scale 1/72, both available from Rebell...will you bring one to the GB?). In early days also the HU-16 Albatros...hmm...what else?

I built the Atlantique years ago... Don´t know about the P-3C, not in the mood to do something that big.

I still have an Airfix CH-53G and I´m currently thinking about the Bo-105 by Amodel...

I could also do a F-104G in a Lizzard-scheme, only need the Revell-kit. Any ideas?

HAJO

Standard Insignia Yellow by Model Master. I fact brush painted. I need to buy more tape.

DSC_0114.jpg

The decals are rather dry and brittle. Quite a few touch ups were needed but we suffered through.