1/72 Frog MR-3 Shackleton build info

Does any one who has built this kit know approximately how much weight is needed to get this bird to sit on it's tricycle gear properly? I am getting ready to start one of these and none of the instructions (Frog, AMT or any other) say  how much ballast is needed. Any help out there or am I the only one attempting to build this dinosaur!

Dave

Dave,  I have one in the stash, but it is still a long ways from building.  Could you scotch tape the major components together and "balance" it on the MLG legs holes over the edge of a table (tail over table), then use a fish scale hooked to the nose to determine the weight needed to pull it down to level?  Add another ounce or two, just to be safe. Alternately, you could add fishing weights to the nose area until its "sits" properly, then add a few more to be safe.  Either way, it should work.  R/ Dutch

Here you go! I have a Modelcraft Shack that's been at the bottom of my stash for years. This kit says 45 grams. Now I'll put it back and bury it. Someone who didn't like it gave it to me and it hasn't grown on me yet.

Cheers

Paul