Barracudacast 1/72 B-1B parts out

Ordered mine last Sunday, should be getting mine soon.  Got everything except the tires and wing gloves but might go back for the tires soon.  Can't wait to get these, they have been a dream of mine for a LONG time!

Cheers,

WARDOG

12 hours ago, Flyboyf18 said:

............and let me say they are SUPERB!!! :worship::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Building another B-1 Graham? I see to recall you already have one built and it came out very nice from what I can remember. Although having said that I do have several boxes of the same model. Hmm I only have one B-1 in 1/48 though.

Thanks Chris but that one is old!! The Cold Lake Airshow that we had when I was there with the B-One was IIRC in '89? That's 28 years ago!?! So just in case I do another display where there is another B-One crew I want this to be a better model!! And you only have one in 48th???? You're slipping?!?!?

36 minutes ago, Flyboyf18 said:

Thanks Chris but that one is old!! The Cold Lake Airshow that we had when I was there with the B-One was IIRC in '89? That's 28 years ago!?! So just in case I do another display where there is another B-One crew I want this to be a better model!! And you only have one in 48th???? You're slipping?!?!?

Ok that makes sense I guess. I too have a couple models STILL in my display case that I built many many years ago and would like to redo them since I could probably do them a little better.

Actually I did have two B-1 kits in 1/48. I bought a damaged one for about $30. It had a cracked top so I fixed it and then sold it. I realized that I had no hope of building two of the silly things in that scale. The big stuff I only have one of the kits but I do have four P-3 Orions not exactly sure why.

Got the parts today. Even better than I'd hoped for. For what I'm building the kit wheels will do. Got to finish the Hasy 72 Hawkeye (4 blades, folded wings... Wolfpack) and then on to finish the B-ONE I've been tinkering with for 25 years, off and on. Mainly wing mods...

DET1460

WOW,

My resin parts came in the other day and man, THEY ARE EXQUISITE!  I ordered the nose & tail cone set, exhaust set, and the intakes and I am THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED!  Excellent job, Barracuda!

Now just waiting on the pdf instructions.

WARDOG

• 3 weeks later...