11 minutes ago, hawkwrench said:

Working with PE is a lot easier if you can get a PE bender. There's one out there called the hold and fold. I've heard a lot of great things about it. 

Tim

Fortunately I followed that advice and got one already, folding is the easy part, picking up really tiny pieces of metal (and not dropping or breaking them) is where it gets tricky

1 hour ago, hawkwrench said:

I've always had a hard time getting the PE to hold using superglue. 

Tim

I used the gel glue, which gave me a little bit more time to manipulate the PE before it stuck, but then applied pressure for a solid 30 seconds or so after I got it lined up.  I only had one piece not stick and it was because I used hardly any glue, easy fix, add more glue and stick it back on.  Hopefully the rest of the build goes as smooth (I doubt it but here's hoping)

Got a little bit of work in tonight, next big step is the seats, trying to figure out how I'm going to do them, kit parts, the full PE set or a mashup.

33904564502_076a946e25_b.jpg

Finished the center console, not perfect, but a significant improvement over the kit parts.

34020874846_fb3b3eb139_b.jpg

Next I added the rear bulkhead and some of the engine bay parts.  

Not too much progress this week, but work has been crazy, hopefully I'll make better progress next week