fighting for unavailable decals yet again :-(

hi everybody.

i bought on e-bay a wonderful revell 1/72 f-101b voodoo.

alas, the kit is ok, but the decals did suffer from moisture and are utterly unusable.

so in the first instance i would ask if anyone had the u.s. part of the kit's decal sheet.

secondly there is a microscale (again!) set 72-307, depicting the same designs as in the kit's decals, that (there must be some sort of enchantment against me) is again nowere to be found to purchase.

i post both the pics of the kit box and the microscale set.58da5620c34e1_McDonnellDouglasF-101BVoodooresize.jpg.6b5b557f3d13499929b16bb103951a2e.jpgss72307bresize.jpg.fd7ae9491c716c33c857e84fc2e1aff1.jpg

thank you very much for any help you guys can provide.

cheers. bobo.

Dear Bobo,

Got 'em, in very good shape....just missing the instrument panels. I will send them to you free of charge, modeler to modeler. I have the Expert's Choice sheet, and will use it to finish my own Revell Voodoo...which is an awesome kit.

Send me an e-mail with your address and I will send them out this week. Can't tell how long it will take to get to sunny Italy, though.

Hear from you soon, Bobo.

Harry

Lutz, FL

naaahh...harry...i can't believe it!!!

it's an incredible coincidence...yet another one, ain't it?

look, i should have already be gone as i have an appointment at a colleague. as soon as i'll be back home i'll write you immediately.

i would kiss you!!! :-D

ciao! bobo.