How to Remove Decals

I was wondering if there is a safe way to remove decals without damaging the paint underneath.

I applied some decals last night and now I am not happy as the decal film is much yellower than I thought(due to age) and it now shows badly on the Satin white of the vertical stabilizer.

Could someone please walk me through it?

Thank you,

Edited by MiG Hunter

Microscale MicroSet will do the trick. I've not had any issues on the few times I've done it, including a couple/few days after I had applied the decal.

Looks like you are in luck - I stuffed up the port outer one. I still have to apply the inner one, but I have two of them so there should be no problem sending you the spare, assuming nothing goes wrong! the problem I had was not due to any issue with the decals, some thinner dropped onto the part after the decal was applied and ruined the paint and decal, so I had no option but to strip it back to the plastic.

For info the best colour match that I have for the yellow on the CAM decals is Tamiya XF-3 - if you want to check yours to see that they are similar it might help.

I will apply the decal this week and PM you for the address once I am sure it is spare

Les