Venezuelan Sukhoi SU-30 MK2 (pics restored)

• 2 months later...

Some final personal  thoughts....

The kit is fine to build an MK II if you are not a rivet counter, if you are, your gonna have to walk the extra mile.

My kit came with some nice resin AM, and I added a couple of things which made it a lot better! I gotta give credit to Ichitoe for choosing some great additions.

WolfPack resins were fairly easy to fit, and needed almost no work to be put in place other than taking parts away from the blocks.

Decals were a real pleasure to work with, if I had some issues with them is because I used the WP stabs and decals are not designed for them! Thanks to Kursaad for helping me too!

One important thing to note when building yours is, if you are using that much resin AM think about getting metal landing gears, the plastic ones, at least the front one, can't hold the extra weight, mine bent badly and I'm pretty sure it's gonna break sitting where it is one of these days.

All in all this is a great model and with a bit of extra work it can be a real masterpiece! i did the best that I could and even a bit more! it paid off at the end! not a masterpiede but a really nice model!

Thanks for watching!

P.S. thanks to Jorge Oppenheimmer for the advice and for pointing some mistakes!