One of those listless days!

I'm definitely having one of those days where you pick up a model, toy pointlessly with the bits for a while and then can't seem to bring yourself to actually do anything worthwhile with them. Certainly one of those days where my modelling mojo has gone for a holiday in Bali without me.

So I'm trying to motivate myself a bit here, what do you guys do when you get stuck in the modelling doldrums?

Les

Sure, go do the chores the wife has set aside for you. That should motivate you to do your hobby.

Cat litter is calling, dog poop appearing in the yard after the snow melts....Yeah, pass the glue.

I only work on my models went I feel like working on them and not when I have time too.  Every time I work on something I am not motivated to work on, it turns out to be $hit and or I f$#k something up. So, I go and do something else until I feel like modeling again.

Steven L :wave:

On 4/2/2017 at 0:19 PM, FAR148 said:

I only work on my models went I feel like working on them and not when I have time too.  Every time I work on something I am not motivated to work on, it turns out to be $hit and or I f$#k something up. So, I go and do something else until I feel like modeling again.

Steven L :wave:

That is very true. It's not a hobby if you're forcing it. Go do something else, and don't worry about it. Plastic keeps for thousands of years. Those models will be there when the fancy strikes.