Revell/Monogram 1/48 A-10 Thunderbolt

Not sure about the application for the R/M A-10, but that detail set looks just like kit supplied parts in the Italeri 2725 boxing so save yourself some extra money if your thinking the Italeri route and get the 'Blacksnakes' boxing.

20170402_003342_1491107732982.jpeg

19 hours ago, B-ONE27 said:

Not sure about the application for the R/M A-10, but that detail set looks just like kit supplied parts in the Italeri 2725 boxing so save yourself some extra money if your thinking the Italeri route and get the 'Blacksnakes' boxing.

Too late for that option as I've already got the R/M kit which I recently acquired for free and was just looking into options for doing any extra detail.  To be honest, the more I think about it, I think I'm just going to do a 100% out of the box build for once with no PE or resin and go back to grass roots modelling by rescribing all the panel lines, and building in extra detail from scratch.  I'm not an expert on the A-10, in fact know very little about it and or the versions of, but if it turns out looking as ugly as a Warthog then I'll be happy!

Edited by Andrew Maverick Taylor
21 hours ago, B-ONE27 said:

Good Looking jet you got there B-ONE !!!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks boom!!! Was hoping to see some pics of these guys on the Internet by now with the mustaches and scoreboards now that they are back home...got buzzed by 4 of them today for opening day flyover ceremonies.